Tuesday 7 August 2012

I'm On That Ledge, She Grabs My Arm, She Slaps My Head, It's Good Times Yeah, Sleeve Rips Off, I Slip I Fall... The Market's Down Like 60 Stories...

Just a quickie to share an interview I just did with KisforKinky.com... I'm really happy with it... Even though i've been featured a fair bit now (only a little bragging intended), this is the first big interview and feature i've had... I don't want to work in Politics AT ALL though... EVER, lol... We musta got our wires crossed there. 
Anywayyyyy please pop over and read it, KisforKinky is a great site!!!


Lemme know what you think...
Toodles to you bitches xx

(Title = Lyrics to 'Super Rich Kids' by Frank Ocean)

1 comment:

  1. No photos in this one!!! Its always the best part of your posts!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you bitches!! xxxx