Tuesday 1 May 2012

If I Was Young I'd Flee This Town, I'd Bury My Dreams Underground, As Did I, We Drink To Die, We Drink Tonight...

Webcam's aren't something I associate with decent photographs and I wouldn't usually use mine for anything other than wasting time snapping pics of myself pulling silly faces when i'm supposed to be doing something important (don't pretend you don't do that too!!) or skyping my mum who lives back in Manchester... 

Butttttttttt anyway I was looking through pics on google of traditional African face paint and Egyptian make-up and had a little play around with my own face.

I quite liked how the look turned out so I sharpened up the few webcam pics I took to make the pixels really stand out and give it a more effed up, digital look...


Lol, I know I look a little scary but it's given me a great idea for a project so I hope to develop this further when I get chance...
Right, i'm off to re-do my plaits yeahhhhhh!! There's gonna be a little twist to them this time too ;)...

Toodles to you bitches xx

(P.S. Title = lyrics to 'Elephant Gun' by Beirut)

1 comment:

  1. I love this make up. Check my post on it here

    http://theressomethingaboutmimifresh.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you bitches!! xxxx