Tuesday 10 May 2011

Fashion! Turn To The Left... Fashion! Turn To The Right.. Oooooooh, Fashion!!...

I just booked tickets to Gala Show 1 wish they were for Gala Show 2 & the after party but those tickets were too expensive at Graduate Fashion Week in June. Me and my friend went last year and it was great. Seeing the collections of emerging design talents while they're still fresh out of uni really is an amazing experience!!- Cliche but true.

Last year the River Island Gold Award went to Manchester Mets talented, young designer Rebecca Thomson...



My favourite piece of hers was probably...



 ...You can have a look at this link: Rebecca Thomson's Collection to see more of her winning garments from Graduate Fashion Week 2010. Wonder who'll win this year?!?!...

If you live in London or can get down I highly recommend it. It's held at the Earl's Court Exhibition Centre from the 5th- 8th of June and you can get tickets from £12.50 for the individual university shows and that will also include entrance to the exhibition. Have a look at http://gfw.org.uk/home.aspx to see more about the event and/or book tickets...

Last years judges included Alberta Ferretti and Erin O'Connor so it's not an event to be missed- And no i'm not being sponsored to say all this, i'm just very excited!!!! lol

I'll be sure to take lots of pictures for this lil blog too.

Toodles to you bitches xx

(P.S. Title = Lyrics to 'Fashion' my David Bowie)

(P.P.S None of the images used in this post are mine and no copyright infringement is intended)

3 comments:

  1. I love fashion weeks. I' m looking forward to Istanbul Fashion Week in August.

    Thanks for your visit and nice comment. I really enjoyed your blog. Wanna follow each other? I always follow back :))

    http://denizsaatcioglu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your style is to die for, Its so cool! Love Sia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. huum i love this overall, h&M im coming back loll

    ReplyDelete

Thank you bitches!! xxxx