Thursday 26 May 2011

Cash, Last I checked I Was Overdraft, Spent More Money Than I Guess I Had... What Do You Do About That??...

Recently i've encountered a problem... A big one at that... I have NO money!!!! lol Furthermore i've made this problem worse through my addiction to spending money I don't have- mainly on make-up... Dior, Chanel, Benefit, Black Up, MAC... I am just in love with make-up. And expensive make-up in pretty packaging especially. As the mighty Valentino once said in a documentary 'I love beauty, it's not my fault' Hahaha, beauty products are bankrupting me...

(Pictured: Black Up concealer no2, Black Up Powder, Maybelline gel eyeliner 01 intense black, Illamasque lipstick in Atomic, MAC liquid foundation, Chanel Lipstick 65, Illamasque highlighter in Ether, Fashion Fair lipstick in Burnt Almond, Dior Addict ultra-gloss 557, Benefit erase paste No3)

Of these recent purchases i'd recommend Maybelline's gel eyeliner, Benefit's Erase Paste concealer and of course Illamasque lipstick, of which I now own most of their collection!! Gel eyeliner is so friggin amazing!!... It has the easy application of a kohl eyeliner pencil and the precision and intensity of  liquid eyeliner. What a revelation to my life!!

Definitely time to start seriously searching for a job, ha...
What do you splurge on?????

Toodles to you bitches xx

(P.S. Title = Lyrics to 'Black Limousine' by Dragonette)

3 comments:

  1. oooh I feel ya. I don't have any money to spend.. But I am saving up my money and this summer when I travel to New Mexico I am going to buy lots of Native American/Chicano jewelery and southwestern things.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely feel you on packing of beauty products. I remember when I bought my first YSL orange lipstick my friends were looking at me like I was crazy....Oh well!!!. just don't go broke because of makeup, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am madly in love with your blog and I am happy to be a new follower!! I have the same problem ALL THE TIME. Most times there will be like $0.26 left on my bank card after I finish in the city or online shopping. I can't help it.

    Editor & Chic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you bitches!! xxxx