Saturday 30 April 2011

"I Aint Lost Just Wandering Round My Hometown"...

I know Adele wrote Hometown Glory about her hometown London, (where I currently reside), but it seemed very fitting for this post about my hometown, Manchester.
Went up for the Easter weekend and thought i'd share some of my favourite spots with you, most of them are in The Northern Quarter...

The Manchester Eye. Hmmm...


My namesake restaurant ;) Yes I know it's a chain but the Manchester one is the 1st I ever ate in!!


The Printworks, we went to see Arthur in the Odeon- I don't recommend it lol


Round my hometown... oohhh the people i've met...




Yours truly, looking very seasidey i'm sure you'll agree...


The joy of being in Manchester just isn't containable...


My lil sis. Hahaha, this pic doesn't do her justice but I had to include one <3


Bread & Butter, Tibb St- my fave cafe!!... Though I was a little disappointed with this iced coffee- which was literally a cold coffee with a few ice cubes in it :S


 Retro Rehab & Re Wear (Oldham St), two of my favourite vintage shops!! Wish they'd been open...


Affleck's Palace- so many floors, so little time. If you visit Manchester and you like shopping Affleck's is a must. Loads of independent stalls, you can get literally anything there <3


And the story ends with Junk. A little pricey IMO but they sell some great stuff, the layout of the shop is amazing- the changing room is a recycled wardrobe! And they support up and coming designers too.


Well hopefully i'll take much better pics next time i'm up, but in the meantime- VISIT MANCHESTER!!!! Ha

Toodles to you bitches xx

(P.S. Title = Lyrics from 'Hometown Glory' by Adele)

3 comments:

  1. oooh! that all looks like so much fun.. I have never been to Manchester.. It looks like a rad place to explore.. Your shorts are awesome!

    http://iflyastarship.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hat!
    Bows are my absolute obsession!
    your blog is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't been there! I hear the shops are amazing ;)

    We're now following you- please follow us back! :)

    T & J

    www.thestylerawr.com

    XoX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you bitches!! xxxx